Computest started out in 2005 as a group of friends. And you can still feel that as soon as you step into our office. We're a bunch of super-social nerds. How we describe ourselves? Personable, enthusiastic and down-to-earth. New colleagues soon feel at home here (especially if they are up for a drink and an occasional bit of banter). We're growing fast, so we’re now looking for even more test specialists. Does that sound good to you?
What you will be doing as a Performance Tester
- Test, improve, repeat. As a Performance Tester working in-house for one of our clients, you’ll be helping them test and improve their (web) performance.
- You will be involved from front to back (end) and, as a result, you will maintain a helicopter view of the applications you work on.
- Technical and in-depth analyses are what get you out of bed in the morning (don't worry; a 9:00 start is fine).
- You help and support teams who come to you with difficult issues.
- Monitoring, automation and script programming are in your DNA.
What you’ll get
- A nice salary appropriate to your experience.
- Both parties happy? Great. Then we’ll give you a permanent contract after your probationary period.
- A good laptop and phone.
- A lease car (you get to choose your own).
- We’re growing fast, so it makes sense that you’ll want to grow with us. Want to develop further in your role? We’ll look at the options together.
- Working from home sometimes can be lovely, as are flexible hours.... (so we are too: flexible).
- Monthly get-togethers over a drink plus a study trip (Hint: check out this video).
- A lavish lunch buffet, made by our superstars Job and Lia.
This is you
- Critical and curious.
- A real go-getter. You dare to ask questions and don't simply accept things without a good reason.
- You have a robust personality (you’ll need it to cope with our gaming competitions and sharp wit). But seriously. What we are really looking for someone who is good at articulating why applications sometimes fall short and can be a restraining influence when people are rushing to bring their stuff to production.
What you have
- A degree in a technical subject from a university or university of applied sciences.
- Experience of working as a load or performance tester.
- Knowledge of TMap and/or ISTQB would be useful!
- Relevant certifications for e.g. monitoring tools, APM tools, performance testing tools, cloud computing tools, Chrome DevTools, Wireshark and/or WebPageTest.
- The ability to hold a good conversation in Dutch and English.
Like the sound of that?
Then fill out the form. Before you know it, we'll be calling you to arrange our first meeting! For this position, we require a certificate of good conduct (VOG) and references.
Want to ask some questions first? Call our colleague Daniëlle Ruijs on +31 (0)88 733 13 37, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!