Hackers are always on the lookout for ways to infiltrate your digital assets. Wondering if they’d be able to get into yours? And what they’d do once they’re in? Or are you looking to prove your systems are properly protected? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, a Pentest is the service for you.
What you’ll get
- Fast, clear insights into how hackers would be able to infiltrate your systems
- Expert recommendations on how to deal with cyber threats
- Our best practices, so you won’t have to reinvent the wheel
What we’ll do
- Simulate a real-life cyber attack (no worries, we won’t steal your stuff
- Show you exactly where your systems are at risk for attacks
- Share what we know with your teams so they’ll be better prepared
Different Pentest options
White box - Our ethical hackers get all the information about your systems beforehand.
Grey box - Our ethical hackers get only some information about your systems.
Black box - Our ethical hackers go in blind.
What’s the difference between a Pentest and a Vulnerability assessment?
If your goal is to find out whether or not your systems can keep the bad guys out, a Pentest is the way to go. If you’re more interested in finding holes in your security, we recommend a Vulnerability assessment.
Need help deciding? Reach out to us anytime.
Why you’ll love working with Computest
According to Computest... ;-)
- Practical and plain-language
Not everyone is fluent in tech. And that’s OK! With us, you’ll get practical, plain-language tips to improve your security. Of course, we’d love to help you put theory into practice.
- Nit-picky about security
Move over, Sherlock. Our hackers are passionate about protecting your business and will track down any holes in your security. Even the teeny-tiny ones. They’re nit-picky like that.
- All-round experts
Our experts? Top of the class in cyber security – and tech too. Improvements in your cloud? A how-to on building your own pc? We’re happy to think along with any problem that needs fixing.