When it comes to cyber security, don’t wait until it’s too late! Instead, let us put your organisation’s digital defences to the test – before hackers do. With our Incident Response Readiness Assessment, we determine how well your systems, processes and people are prepared for a potential cyber attack.
More interested in seeing how effective your overall cyber security measures are? You’re better off with a Cyber Security Assessment.
What you’ll get
- Vital insights into how well your organisation detects and responds to cyber attacks
- Concrete recommendations on how to improve your attack response
- Faster ways to get your systems and operations back up and running after a cyber attack
- A prioritised, practical roadmap you can use to improve your attack response
- A crystal-clear, plain-language report detailing all our tips and findings
- Expert yet easy-to-understand recommendations by our security pros
What we’ll do
- Stakeholder interviews to determine how well your people, processes and tech handle cyber attacks
- Expert analysis of your response strategy, procedures and processes
- Expert analysis of your technical measures and tooling
- Expert analysis of your incident response team(s)
- An iterative development cycle to continuously improve your incident management
- Create a risk-based, prioritised and super practical security roadmap
- Present a crystal-clear, plain-language report full of expert recommendations
Why you’ll love working with Computest
According to Computest... ;-)
- Hackers outsmarted
We don’t just ‘do’ cyber security. We live and breathe it. Our experienced ethical hackers and security specialists know how cyber criminals think. It’s why they always outsmart them, finding and closing gaps in your security before they even think about attacking.
- Protect your reputation
Of course your assets matter. But so does your reputation. We may be techies, but we’re business-savvy too. Our experts are just as passionate about protecting your image as they are about protecting your organisation.
- Practical and plain-language
Not everyone is fluent in tech. And that’s OK! With us, you’ll get practical, plain-language recommendations on how to prevent cyber attacks. Of course, we’d love to help you put theory into practice. Just ask!