The conversations regarding security incidents have shifted from “will my organisation be hacked?” to “when will my organisation be hacked?”. We like to take it one step further and focus on minimising the impact of a security incident that could happen. We believe preparation is key when it comes to handling a security incident or crisis as swiftly as possible. This is why our service aims to answer the question:
- "How can my organisation prepare for a security incident or crisis so that the impact is minimised when it occurs?”
We combine this question with the need for available experts and saving time in case of a security incident or crisis in our Security First Aid Service.
What you'll get
- Guaranteed 24x7 availability of our Computest-CERT
- Security first aid kit to quickly respond to a security incident
- Pre-approved rates and deployment conditions
- An annual Security Hygiene Check in which we check the basic incident response capabilities
- An annual exercise in which we train your team
What we'll do
- Ensure you can call us as often as desired. We like to say “when in doubt, call us!”
- Prepare for any security incident or crisis and keep up with the latest trends
- Help you prepare for security incidents and crises to minimise business impact if it would occur
Why you’ll love working with Computest
According to Computest... ;-)
- Your first line of defence
Imminent threat? Our experienced Blue Team pros – analysts, threat hunters, incident responders, digital forensic experts – will fight tooth and nail to defend your business.
- Total care package
All your needs met and then some more. You won’t hear us say ‘we don’t actually do that.’ You can always count on our help, from leaked emails to full-blown ransomware attacks.
- We’ve got your back
New concerns or emerging threats? No worries. We’re only a phone call away. Our expertise and knowledge of security – and tech too – means we’ll help you with basically anything. Even Mario Kart shortcuts.