If you want to be certain that your application does what you expect, then you should subject it to functional testing. A functional tester is specialised in obtaining the functional requirements, setting up test cases for that purpose and using the test cases in order to find out how the software stands up to those requirements. Our consultants are also experts in helping you to think about which automation steps are worthwhile, and in implementing the associated test tooling.
- Which test tools are suitable for our organisation?
- How do we keep track of our test cases and test process?
- How do we embed testing in DevOps?
- How can we best apply test automation for our organisation?
- How can we raise the quality of our development process and accelerate it?